Every Day Moments | July 24, 2016

Outside my window...is rain, rain, and more rain.

I am thinking...of my to-do list for the day, and which to prioritize during nap time :-)

I am thankful for...my garage and my umbrella.

From the kids' rooms...it's eerily quiet...being only the second week of school outside of our home, I'm not quite used to it.  

From the kitchen...I see a clean {and EMPTY} sink, thanks to my sweet husband's work after lunch.

I am going...to enjoy Addison's nap time by blogging before church this evening.

I am reading..."Say Goodbye to Survival Mode" by Crystal Paine

I am hoping...to "reclaim" the garage for our car by completing my major purge project this week.

I am hearing...Austin being loud and waking Addison early from her nap...{sigh}

Around the house...it is looking organized {at least more than normal} for once!  My purging may actually be making a difference!!

One of my favorite things...is when I get my 45 minutes of Les Mills Body Flow in my day!  Tai Chi, Yoga, and Pilates.

A few plans for the week...is to get school supplies purchased and organized...start getting the kids up a bit earlier to prepare for school days that are soon approaching...and finding time to go out with my mom {and no kids} for my birthday this week! 

Here is a picture I'm sharing...This is Katie wearing a necklace from Africa that she found at Unclaimed Baggage yesterday -- she immediately picked it up and said she had to buy it as a reminder daily to pray for her sweet friend Zoie and her family, who are missionaries to Zambia, Africa.



FTC Disclosure

At times, I receive products and/or services compliments of various companies. I always commit to sharing an honest review. I often talk about it here, especially if I feel my readers will enjoy it, as well. I am also a member of the Amazon affiliate program. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to the shop, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only share products and/or services that I would use or feel are a good fit for my readers.

Let's Work Together

Do you have a product or service that would fit well with my blog? I periodically do product and/or service reviews here. I also love to do giveaways for my readers! If you would like to get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you. Contact me here. I look forward to hearing from you!