10 years ago...

10 years ago, I was...

24 years old young...

6 years out of high school...

over halfway through my first pregnancy with my sweet Katiebug...

decorating our first "nursery" in Malawi Jungle Animals...

anxiously awaiting Katie's November due date...

2 years out of college...

working at McNeil, Jackson, Ahrens Financial Group...

living in our first home in Mobile, Alabama...

purchasing our first SUV, our Torrent, which we still drive and love...

2 years into our marriage with the love of my life...

sporting almost the exact haircut I'm still wearing today {not sure if that's good or not!}...




Wow!  At how things change in 10 years!!  

I'm celebrating my 34th birthday today... 

as a stay-at-home mom...

with 3 beautiful kids...

16 years out of high school {a distant memory}...

less than 3 weeks away from celebrating our 12 year anniversary of marriage...

living in a beautiful home in Priceville, Alabama...

blessed beyond belief!  <3 p="">


Thankful for the last 10 years, & praying for how God is going to use me in the next 10 years!


FTC Disclosure

At times, I receive products and/or services compliments of various companies. I always commit to sharing an honest review. I often talk about it here, especially if I feel my readers will enjoy it, as well. I am also a member of the Amazon affiliate program. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to the shop, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only share products and/or services that I would use or feel are a good fit for my readers.

Let's Work Together

Do you have a product or service that would fit well with my blog? I periodically do product and/or service reviews here. I also love to do giveaways for my readers! If you would like to get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you. Contact me here. I look forward to hearing from you!