When Mommy's Gone & Daddy's Home...

While I was away on my annual "girls getaway", Daddy had the kids...and from the looks of it, they had a BLAST!

I was informed that Daddy was the BEST tent-maker...and that they got to sleep in the tent, eat in the tent, AND watch movies with POPCORN in the tent!! So glad they had fun while I was gone...and so thankful for the memories they made with Daddy :-)

I do think, however, after seeing these pictures, that Daddy needs a little help before he can become their official hairstylist! ;-) {grins}






Photobucket

FTC Disclosure

At times, I receive products and/or services compliments of various companies. I always commit to sharing an honest review. I often talk about it here, especially if I feel my readers will enjoy it, as well. I am also a member of the Amazon affiliate program. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to the shop, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only share products and/or services that I would use or feel are a good fit for my readers.

Let's Work Together

Do you have a product or service that would fit well with my blog? I periodically do product and/or service reviews here. I also love to do giveaways for my readers! If you would like to get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you. Contact me here. I look forward to hearing from you!