Busy Summer Days

Here's a quick "picture view" of the start of our lazy busy summer days...
Pool & Ocean {water} fun...the choice summer activity for Katie and Austin!


Katie's "milestone" -- jumping (with floaties) off the 
diving board withOUT holding her nose...
OVER and OVER and OVER again!


Austin's "milestone" -- enjoying the water (even in his face) 
and dunking himself underwater without holding his nose
with NO floaties (in the shallow end)


Katie's favorite ocean fun -- catching and jumping the waves!




Austin's favorite ocean fun -- SAND!!

Austin did enjoy a little "wave running", 
but always went back to the sand!

Katie still loves collecting seashells, too!


We were so blessed to get a nice vacation in Mobile to start our summer.  The kids had so much fun at the beach and Uncle George's pool!!  This was probably the first year that I felt like I had two water babies...but I think they would have lived in the water if they could have!!  We also had a great time visiting with our Mobile friends & family, whom we all miss dearly; and I even made time for a little photography business on the side.

Busy.
Summer.
Days.

and we love every minute of it!
Photobucket

FTC Disclosure

At times, I receive products and/or services compliments of various companies. I always commit to sharing an honest review. I often talk about it here, especially if I feel my readers will enjoy it, as well. I am also a member of the Amazon affiliate program. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to the shop, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only share products and/or services that I would use or feel are a good fit for my readers.

Let's Work Together

Do you have a product or service that would fit well with my blog? I periodically do product and/or service reviews here. I also love to do giveaways for my readers! If you would like to get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you. Contact me here. I look forward to hearing from you!