Then Sings My Soul 3 | Book Review


I was recently given the opportunity to review "Then Sings My Soul book 3" by Robert J. Morgan as a book reviewer for Booksneeze.com.  This is the final book in the hymn trilogy. Having not personally read the previous two, I cannot compare this one to the former two, however I had been told about them several times.  I love that the book starts out as an overview of the history of hymns, going from Biblical hymns through Contemporary praise music.  Morgan then goes through some of the history of different hymns through the ages. Each hymn's music is printed in the book, next to the history of it.  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the reason behind the writing of these great hymns of the faith!  I think this is a great book addition to any family collection.  This is great read alone, or as part of your daily devotional, ready to encourage your heart or challenge your soul!  

I have given this book 5 stars.  I was not required to write a favorable review for this book.  The above opinions are my own.
Photobucket

FTC Disclosure

At times, I receive products and/or services compliments of various companies. I always commit to sharing an honest review. I often talk about it here, especially if I feel my readers will enjoy it, as well. I am also a member of the Amazon affiliate program. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to the shop, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only share products and/or services that I would use or feel are a good fit for my readers.

Let's Work Together

Do you have a product or service that would fit well with my blog? I periodically do product and/or service reviews here. I also love to do giveaways for my readers! If you would like to get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you. Contact me here. I look forward to hearing from you!