Tough Man...

So, last night {right before dinner and bedtime}, Austin fell and bit a hole into his tongue.  After wayyy more blood than I was comfortable with, we finally got it to stop enough to actually see the damage done.  We called the doctor, and was told that they wouldn't do anything for it...just to try to keep pain medicine & fluids down him, etc., as he would be hesitant to eat/drink -- boy, was that an understatement!  Looks like he may be living off of applesauce and popsicles for a few days.

Nana & Pawpaw -- Austin wanted you to see his "broken tongue", so here it is...12 hours later...and already looking better!  He thinks it's funny to look at his tongue now...but he wants to know when it's going to be put back together ;-)



Thankfully, we have a tough little man, who has complained little (mostly when trying to eat or drink).  I know I wouldn't be quite so calm about something like this!
Photobucket

FTC Disclosure

At times, I receive products and/or services compliments of various companies. I always commit to sharing an honest review. I often talk about it here, especially if I feel my readers will enjoy it, as well. I am also a member of the Amazon affiliate program. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to the shop, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only share products and/or services that I would use or feel are a good fit for my readers.

Let's Work Together

Do you have a product or service that would fit well with my blog? I periodically do product and/or service reviews here. I also love to do giveaways for my readers! If you would like to get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you. Contact me here. I look forward to hearing from you!