Paint Night

I recently attended an "Adult Paint Night" with my Mom and sister at Hartselle Art Studio & Gallery, and had a blast!  Honestly, I think I could do that at least once a month...for fun a little adult conversation, fun, and de-stressing!  Ms. Michele does a FANTASTIC job with this!!

Here is my painting of a guitar from our paint night...


We all painted the same picture, but all came out with a slightly different "view" of it.  I love that...lots of great artsy guitars :-)  Be sure to check out HASG for more adult paint nights!  It's only $30, and that includes dinner, supplies, and a masterpiece done by YOU!!  SUCH fun!

Photobucket

FTC Disclosure

At times, I receive products and/or services compliments of various companies. I always commit to sharing an honest review. I often talk about it here, especially if I feel my readers will enjoy it, as well. I am also a member of the Amazon affiliate program. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to the shop, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only share products and/or services that I would use or feel are a good fit for my readers.

Let's Work Together

Do you have a product or service that would fit well with my blog? I periodically do product and/or service reviews here. I also love to do giveaways for my readers! If you would like to get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you. Contact me here. I look forward to hearing from you!