Coprophilia

Coprophilia - the love of feces (or...in our words...poop)


We have a coprophiliac in our family apparently...and no, it isn't me (eww!!).
Austin showed his new love proudly today.

He first ate
(then gagged and vomitted)
our dog's poop.


Yummy, huh?


A lovely mess
for Mommy to clean up,
might I add.

(But I'm too sweet and concerned about getting him cleaned up to worry about taking pictures of the fiasco...just in case you were wondering about the proof.)

But our coprophiliac
didn't have enough.

While he was sleeping...
He decided to "de-diaper" himself,
POOP,
and
paint a masterpiece...


ALL OVER EVERYTHING

for Mommy to see
and clean.



(I knew no one would believe this without proof! So, here you go...and please know that it was much worse than the picture captured. I didn't take time to get "good" pictures...I was too busy trying to decide how best to tackle this masterpiece.)

This was over the top for me today...I was sick of poop! And I had to force myself to laugh through the cleaning, to keep me from crying. But after much washing, scrubbing, and sanitizing, Austin did finally get to take his afternoon nap. Hopefully our coprophiliac has had his fill of POOP for a his lifetime!!!

Comments

The Gillstraps said…
The shirt (that Aunt Heather bought him) totally fits him..especially now! I'm pretty sure I would have taken Sydney & hosed her off...LOL Did Katie see this?? I bet she was telling him how bad it was! hehe

By the way, you are definitely a super mom for cleaning this mess up!!
Hannah said…
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Marsha, bless your poor heart!!! I can not believe that little stinker (no pun intended)got into poop again today! Only Austin!
I am sooooo sorry you had to deal with poop all day. I have been praying for you all day!! Hopefully this was all a one time thing and he won't do it again. You are a super mom for laughing about it and cleaning it b/c I would have just cried:)
jopiano said…
Marsha, To make sure you know this is common, remember you babysat Victoria Preston. She painted the walls of her room with it. Her mom had to repaint the room TWICE for different two seperate instances. If you are raising a Victoria, remember the roof incident. Lots of love!
Joy
You handled that so well. I am not sure I could have laughed through any of it. I love you, and yes, You are a super mom for surviving this day! Let's hope he is finished with this phase of toddlerhood.
wow - that is amazing. You get the amazing mother award of the year!

FTC Disclosure

At times, I receive products and/or services compliments of various companies. I always commit to sharing an honest review. I often talk about it here, especially if I feel my readers will enjoy it, as well. I am also a member of the Amazon affiliate program. This means if you purchase an item from a link I provide to the shop, I will receive an affiliate commission. I only share products and/or services that I would use or feel are a good fit for my readers.

Let's Work Together

Do you have a product or service that would fit well with my blog? I periodically do product and/or service reviews here. I also love to do giveaways for my readers! If you would like to get in touch with me, I would love to hear from you. Contact me here. I look forward to hearing from you!